How do I access the student portal?
To log in, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to my.waldenu.edu .
- Enter your myWalden e-mail address
- Then enter your password.
- Click Sign In to enter your myWalden portal.
- Welcome to your Walden student portal.
- Access your personal and academic information.
How to access your student portal?
You will need to access the student portal online to find out important information including your child’s teacher, bus information, school supply list, important forms, and more. Here are instructions on how to log in to the student portal: 1. Go to the URL provided in the email that was sent.
How to log into a student portal?
Method 1 Method 1 of 2: Logging In as a Student Download Article
- Ask a teacher or staff member at your school to provide you with the PowerSchool URL for your school or school district.
- Type the PowerSchool URL into the address bar of your browser and press “Enter.”
- Click on “Student Access.” The Username and Password fields will display on-screen.
How to access GCU email?
How to reset your GCU student portal password
- Start by navigating to gcuportal.gcu.edu and selecting either the Student Access or Faculty Access button. ...
- If you’re a student, select the Forgot my Password button.
- Enter your GCU email (if it isn’t entered automatically), complete the CAPTCHA, and then click Next.
- A screen will appear with options to reset your password. ...
Enriching Your College Experience
Student Success oversees a number of critical programs and services that play a key role in student success. These programs enrich our campus life and give you the resources you need to thrive during your time at Grand Canyon University (GCU). Our goal is to provide you with opportunities to help you get the most out of your college experience.
To learn more about Student Success or any of our departments, contact us at 855-GCU-LOPE.
Studying abroad is a great way to immerse yourself in another culture while still taking classes toward your GCU degree. Learn more about your study abroad opportunities at GCU.
Campus students can receive one-on-one tutoring from excelling GCU students, and learn about career resources to help you succeed in college and prepare for success after graduation at the Academic and Career Excellence Centers. Review all of the academic support and career resources available in the Student Success Center.
Lifelong Learning Assessment
The Lifelong Learning Assessment allows you to earn up to eight general education or elective credits. Explore the criteria to see if you may qualify.
The Office of Assessment
The Office of Assessment helps institute effective learning across the university. Find out more about assessment at GCU.
Faculty Office Hours and Explore More Sessions
Whether you take classes on campus or online, the GCU faculty are available to help. Subject matter experts provide academic support in and beyond the classroom through one-on-one academic assistance.